Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Scared Scully Is Now In Our Shop!

Yay! We are really excited to finally have a new pattern up for sale in our shop! Scully is the first new pattern in quite some time, and we hope that you all like him! The pattern is 18 pages (counting the cover and copyright info) and includes instructions on the backstitch, running stitch, French knot, and blanket stitch. 


Take a look at some sample pages....


This also is our first pattern using our new logo and style. We are going to switch over Sammy the Sea Turtle to this look as well, and all future patterns will have this style. I think it looks a little more professional than what we previously had which looked like this...


So now, for my mom, it's on to the next monster pattern! And I'm still wrapping up Rita the Raccoon, Which I would love to have finished by next week.


And After Rita the Raccoon....


The next Squishy-Cute in the woodland series after I finish up with Rita, will be a red fox! I haven't picked out a name yet though. Any ideas?


Well that is all for now, hope you like Scully!!


Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment