Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

First Post

So I've just started this blog for my store, Squishy-Cute Designs. I run this store with my mom, and right now, we really don't have much inventory, as you can see. I actually opened the store up quite awhile ago, but I just didn't have the time to make patterns. Then I finally managed to finish Sammy! Sammy the Sea Turtle was our first official Squishy-Cute pattern! And I think he's pretty cute :D What do you think?


We also have Frankie the Fish for sale. He was one of the first patterns I made, and while he has been well received, I didn't quite have a personal style in mind when I made him. But he will be left up in the shop for sale. 


The other pattern we have in our store right now is for a key chain of a tropical fish. This pattern has not sold. Haha, so needless to say, we probably will not be making anymore key chain patterns. I assume more people prefer stuffed animals. And actually, I'd rather make stuffed animals. But here he is, in case you're curious:



So What's Next?

Well, we are going to focus our shop on just stuffed animal patterns. And my next project is starting our woodland themed collection. First up? Rita the Raccoon! She is getting close to being complete, but more about that in my next post. And what is my mom working on? Well she has an idea for a cute little series of monsters! 

So hopefully this will be the beginning of a fun endeavor for us, and we'd love to hear what you think!

Kelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment