Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rita the Raccoon: Pattern Coming Soon!

I just completed Rita the Raccoon last night, and this morning I took her picture! Which means her pattern will soon be for sale in our shop. I am really excited about her, since she is the first pattern I've completed myself since Sammy the Sea Turtle. Rita is the first pattern in our Woodland Collection, and she will soon have a friend, but more on that in a minute. So here she is, Rita the Raccoon:


I would love to hear what you think! She took a little trial and error, but I think in the end she turned out pretty close to what I had in mind. 


What's next in the Woodland Collection?


The next friend for Rita will be a red fox! I've already worked on this pattern quite a bit and made a few samples, so I hope that the fox will go a lot quicker than Rita did. As soon as I start getting some progress made, I will share some preview pictures of the fox.


Other than that, we are hoping to soon release Freaked-Out Freddy for sale. It may even be up for sale today! So be looking for our next post on that!


Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment