Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sneak Peak! Rita the Raccoon

I am getting close to having Rita the Raccoon finished! So I thought I would share a sneak peak at the progress on her. 




This, obviously, is her face. In this picture, her face is not quite completed, but it's the best picture I have so far to give you an idea of what she will look like. I'm really excited about getting her done, since it will be my first pattern in over a year! From here on out though, I hope to do one right after the other!


And Monsters?


My mom is almost finished with her first monster pattern as well! She is sewing and stuffing him up as I type! I don't have any photos of him uploaded to my computer yet, but he will probably be up for sale before my raccoon will. He is pretty funny and cute, and I think you all will like him!


That is all the news for now, but check back for the release of these two new patterns! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment