Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Scared Scully: Almost Finished!

Today we've been working on our final photo shoot for Scared Scully! Scully is the first monster my mom has designed for our new Monsters Collection of patterns. I think he turned out really cute. And quite scared of course! So what do you guys think?


We don't have the pattern/tutorial completely finished yet, but we are working to get that done soon. He will be the next pattern available in our shop on Etsy!


And I'm still working away on Rita the Raccoon, which I hope to also have finished shortly. I'm really excited to get her out too!


And as for the next monster in the series, my mom already is starting to design Freaked-Out Freddy! We will post updates on that as soon as we have some pictures to share.


Well that is all for now. I hope you guys like Scully :D

No comments:

Post a Comment